Today a smartphone codenamed RM-1090 from Microsoft has surfaced on China’s TENAA certification website with Microsoft branding on the front and back of the smartphone, replacing Nokia’s branding.This budget smartphone could be the first Microsoft Lumia Banded device. According to the listing, the smartphone has a 5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) display, has a rear camera with LED flash and a front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and packs a 1905 mAh battery. The dimensions of the smartphone is 140.2 x 72.45 x 9.32mm. Other specifications of the smartphone are not available yet.
Even though the smartphone has appeared in China, there might also be a global variant of the smartphone. The Nokia branding will also be replaced in the packing and box contents too. The RM-1090 smartphone, besides appearing in FCC documentation, was also spotted in AdDuplex China and Taiwan logs. Corroborating the bits of information mentioned in the FCC documents, AdDuplex hinted at the inclusion of a qHD (540×960 pixels) resolution screen on the Nokia RM-1090 smartphone. The handset is also tipped to feature dual-SIM support.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://theshadownexus.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lợi ích lớn từ việc tìm ra nơi bán nhà quận 12 gần chợ dân sinh, xem ngay!
- AVATAR STAR | GAME TUỔI THƠ HỒI SINH (ĐĂNG KÝ CÁCH TẢI)
- HCF Rolemine/ Kills + 1v1 Kiuzo
- ĐỔI TÊN BLOCK, THÊM BỚT ĐỐI TƯỢNG VÀO VÀ RA KHỎI BLOCK TRONG AUTOCAD – RENAME BLOCK
- Chia sẻ Free Link tải xuống, cài đặt và Active Office 2016 miễn phí, thành công 100%